Using crossbows for hunting is one of the most effective techniques that hunters use to kill bigger animals. With this particular tool, one can shoot in silence and almost perfectly, especially if someone’s strong point is archery. But for shooting with the crossbow in the wild perfectly, you will need the best broadhead for the arrow shaft. The broadhead is a kind of cutting tool which sits atop of the crossbow arrow shafts irrespective of the type of arrow you are using for the shot. Now, since broadheads kill the targets by draining a huge amount of blood, you need to get the best slick trick broadhead for a crossbow so that you can easily kill your target without any hassle.
- Best Slick Trick Broadhead for Crossbow Reviews
- Factors To Consider While Buying A Slick Trick Broadhead For Crossbow
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Verdict
Best Slick Trick Broadhead for Crossbow Reviews
1.Slick trick broadhead 1 1/8
If you want an amazing archery head with the strongest blade design pattern, this will be your choice without a doubt. After all, all the archers fear for one thing – losing the blade during the shot. That’s why we have included the name in your top 5 broadhead list. So, let’s discover what makes this arrowhead so strong and firm.
Patented blade interlock system
The blades are designed based on the patented system of Slick Trick itself- the Alcatraz blade interlock system. Here, the four blades are locked up in such a way that you wouldn’t lose a single one during the course of hunting, no matter how difficult the shot is.
Bone splitting arrowhead tip
The arrowhead tip of this particular piece has amazing damage power. It can split roast the bones, provided the shot is made perfectly, and the broadhead has made the much-needed gaping hole in the target.
Made from high-quality material
Super steel material is used in the manufacturing of this arrowhead. The use of such a strong material has made it quite strong and made it capable of imparting a clean kill.
- The four heads make this the best slick trick broadhead for crossbow if you want to do massive collateral damage to the animal.
- If shot perfectly, the broadhead will ensure a perfect kill, thanks to the gaping hole it creates for blood trail and clots.
- The arrowhead’s speed is amazing, almost like the darts which you wouldn’t even see crossing a certain point.
- The interlocking blade design has improved the stability of the head greatly.
- It can make the kill clean irrespective of the animal you are chasing after.
- It can only work with a proper paper tuned crossbow, which might prove difficult for some people.
- The arrowhead pack comes at a higher price, thereby proving it difficult for people running on a tight budget to buy them.
2. Slick trick raptor trick X 3pk 100-grain stainless steel.
Without a doubt, stainless steel arrowheads are the best, and that is why this particular head has become one of the best in the market. Slick Trick has done an excellent job by introducing this specific headpiece to the hunting world. So, to know better about it, let’s read about the features!
Three energy bands
This particular arrowhead has three different energy bands on the long shaft, because of which you will be able to exercise supreme control over it.
Stainless steel is used in the manufacturing of the tip. Because of the material properties, you can clearly say that yes, the archery head is quite stable, durable, and robust, which will help you kill bucks, deer, and small beers easily.
Best cutting point design
The pointed tip and the shaft have a two-inch diameter, which is the perfect number for making the right hole for killing the target. Also, you won’t have to deal with a huge and messy blood trail with such a diameter length.
- When shot perfectly, you will see a clean entry point and an exit point with no messes around the wounds.
- If you hate lots of blood, this is the perfect arrowhead you need because the head’s 2-inch diameter does make a great kill but with less blood.
- The flight is more stable and firmer once the arrow leaves the crossbow.
- Lightweight arrowhead to help in making the perfect kill up to sixty yards in the wild.
- The material is highly durable to split the bones and drop the target within minutes.
- The arrowheads are not reusable, which can be a problem, especially if you are practicing real-time before the big hunt since you will run out of stock soon.
- The blade might come out if the head suffers a huge impact with the ground after impaling the target.
3. Slick trick magnum fixed-blade broadhead replacement blades
It’s tough to find the proper replacement blade out in the market. Not every arrowhead is similar to what they claim, and that’s the reason why Slick Trick’s replacement Magnum arrowhead has become the best Slick Trick broadhead for a crossbow.
Simple but robust design
Most people think that the more complex the arrowhead’s design is, the more will be the power of the element. However, if you are a true hunter, you will understand the importance of simplicity. This is why Slick Trick made sure to make the design as simple as possible so that nothing can compromise the arrowhead’s effectiveness and robust design.
Super steel ferrule
This broadhead’s next amazing feature is the high-class stable performance of the raw material with which the blades are designed. The use of the super steel has made the head more stable and firmer, because of which you will get excellent flight patterns.
Alcatraz interlocking system
The blades are designed with the patented Alcatraz interlocking system, because of which none of the four blades are going to detach itself from the mainframe under any condition.
- The four blades present in the arrowhead have been designed to have surgical sharpness to an extent where the blood trail will be big.
- The cutting diameter varies between one and two-inch, thereby giving you a precise kill shot.
- The blades can be easily replaced, thereby making it possible for you to use the arrowheads more than once while hunting.
- The flight performance of the broadhead is outstanding, something which is worthy of every appraisal.
- The arrowhead wouldn’t deflect from the intended trajectory, no matter how windy the air is in the wild.
- Even though the blood trail will be big, the blades wouldn’t cause deep wounds.
- For some people hunting for a meal, the messy and gruesome blood trail might make you nauseatic.
No products found.
4. Slick trick 17STPRO3WT100 wicked trick
Hunting with a crossbow is an old practice that hunters still prefer to date. But, when you are handling the crossbows, you need the best arrowhead, and that’s why we have included this name from Slick Trick in the list.
Alcatraz interlocking blade system
The blades are interlocked with each other based on the Alcatraz technology, which is the patented technology of Slick Trick itself. Due to the presence of such a structure, you will be able to preserve the structure of the blade even if it hits something hard.
Four blade arrowhead design
For a crossbow broadhead piece, it is the number of blades that need to be perfect. To ensure that your kill can become the perfect one, Slick Trick has included four blades in the shaft length, thereby helping you hunt like a pro.
- The use of the aluminum material has made the arrowhead light in weight, because of which you can easily handle the crossbows even if you aren’t a pro.
- With a cutting diameter of more than two inches, you will get quite a large, gaping hole in the target’s body, which will guarantee the kill.
- The broadhead’s tip has an edged design that will impart a deadly kill if you choose the perfect shot point and the timing is correct.
- The blade’s interlocking pattern will help avoid damage to the blades if the arrowhead hit something too hard, as the hard bones.
- The arrowhead’s penetration power is amazing, which will help you drop the bigger targets easily.
- Since the blades are made from aluminum, the edges’ sharpness is a little less than other arrowheads.
- The price is a bit high as compared to the number of arrowheads available in the package.
5. Slick Trick ViperTrick SS Fixed-Blade Broadheads
You do know that the bites of the viper snakes are quite lethal. Similarly, this ViperTrick arrowhead designed by none other than the Slick Trick is quite lethal in the entire family, because of which it has become the best Slick Trick broadhead for elk and other kinds of wild animals.
The perfect combination of raw material and blade lock pattern
First, the blades are interlocked with each other based on the Slick Trick’s patented Alcatraz interlocking blade technology. The material of the blade is stainless steel, having quite a high quality. With the combination of these two elements, you will be able to drop down elks, deer, and even the bucks easily.
A cut-on-contact design
The best part of the arrowhead is that you will be able to make a lethal kill since the tip has a cut-on-contact technology. It means that the arrowhead will cut out the muscles and skin parts when it comes in contact with the target’s body.
- It’s a bleeder blade arrowhead, which means that Slick Trick is designed in a way that the head will leave a huge blood trail on its path.
- The arrowhead has such a sharpness that it will cut apart the skin, muscles, and other parts as soon as the tip comes in contact with the target.
- The penetration power is quite high, thanks to the simple but robust design.
- The arrowhead will deliver accurate field points, no matter under what conditions you are hunting.
- After the shot, the animal wouldn’t be able to run away, which makes the broadhead perfect for larger kills.
- Manual tuning needs to be done in the crossbow if you want to use this broadhead, which is another hectic work.
- The blood trail isn’t very amazing that you could fawn over it.
Factors To Consider While Buying A Slick Trick Broadhead For Crossbow
Everyone can’t make the perfect choice for the best slick trick broadhead for deer or any other animal. This is why here we are, with the best buying guide that will help you a lot in selecting the best one without fail.
Learn more about the pre-requisite of the crossbow broadhead
The first thing you need to do is understand the prerequisites of the broadhead. As you have learned that some arrowheads are there, which needs tuning before you start shooting with them, while some don’t. So, unless you understand the prerequisites, you wouldn’t be able to shot properly in your next hunting game.
Aerodynamics needs to be considered.
Since there are high chances of the arrow to deflect in some other direction once it leaves the crossbow, you need to consider the best aerodynamics. Ensure that the arrowhead you are buying will provide you with the best flight pattern- tight, straight, and directly on the spot.
Choose the proper blade aesthetics.
The next thing you need to keep in mind is the aesthetics of the blade design. The crossbow broadheads have blade numbers ranging from two to four. Based on your convenience, you need to choose the number of blades properly. Next, you need to choose a proper material that will help you make the strong kill since, with a lighter material, the blade can get damaged by hitting a strong target.
Penetration power and blood trail are important.
The broadhead must have a high penetration power, which will ensure that your intended target couldn’t run away too far after the shot. Also, you need to ensure that the blood trail is amazing. Unlike the normal bows, the crossbows are meant to kill the target by blood loss, and hence, you need to make sure that you are buying the broadhead, which makes a huge blood trail, provided you are not allergic to the scene.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Slick Trick broadheads any good?
Yes, indeed, the broadheads designed by the Slick trick are extremely amazing for killing the bigger targets using the crossbows. You can easily buy their arrowheads after learning more about them from the Slick Trick standard review about the concerned arrowhead.
Who owns Slick Trick broadheads?
Gary Cooper founded the slick trick brand of broadheads. But later on, the brand was owned by The Outdoor Group, located in Henrietta, New York, in 2014. After the acquisition, the brand became quite popular because of which it is now chosen by most of the crossbow users.
Do Slick Trick broadheads fly like field points?
Yes indeed. Most of the arrowheads designed by the Slick Trick brand can easily fly the field points because of which they provide excellent performance when they are used in the wild real-time. The next time you will use these broadheads, you won’t have to struggle with shots.
How to put together a slick trick broadhead?
Once you buy the slick trick broadhead for your crossbow arrows, you will need to assemble the parts. Make sure that while opening the pack, you don’t cut yourself with the razor blades. Take the shaft, and insert it into the blade. In case you are using the four-blade broadhead. First, insert the longer sleeve blade, followed by the other one.
How to sharpen slick trick broadheads?
If the broadhead is made from stainless steel, you can sharpen the edges to make the kill more lethal. Now for sharpening, you need to use the flat stones and rub them constantly against the surface in an inclined way so that the friction can make the edges sharper.
How to install slick trick broadheads?
The proper manner of installing the slick trick broadhead depends on the type of arrowhead you are using. Moreover, every pack comes with information about the installation process. You can even ask the manufacturer to understand more about the installation of the crossbow arrowhead.
Here, you have come to know about everything related to the best slick trick broadhead for a crossbow, starting with the five best pieces from the brand and the best way to buy one of them. So, with these information pieces, you can easily buy the arrowhead and win the next hunting game you have with your friends. Also, the questionnaire part must have cleared your confusion regarding the broadheads designed by a slick trick. Make sure you are handling the razor-sharp blades properly without cutting yourself. Rest assured, you will be able to enjoy the hunting just like the old times!
Last update on 2023-01-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API